Firefly announced their lineup and it is definitely gonna be one hell of a 4 days. Billie Eilish, The Killer, Lizzo & Tame Impala are the headliners this year.
Be sure to go to https://fireflyfestival.com/for all info regarding the festival.
- The festival is all ages. Eight (8) years and younger are free in GA. Two (2) years and younger are free in VIP.
- Attendees 17 years or younger must be accompanied by an adult age 18 years or older. Accompanying adult can be a friend, family member or guardian.
- Everyone is subject to search at Festival entrance gates and in the campgrounds.
- Wristband is void if tampered with or damaged.
- NO wristband sharing.
- Day parking is available for $10 per day at Dover International Speedway. Overnight Parking is available starting at $40. More information on Overnight Parking is available HERE.
- Lineup and schedule is subject to change.
- Festival is rain or shine.
- Festival Hours:
- Thursday, 3pm – 12am EST
- Friday, 12pm – 2am EST
- Saturday, 12pm – 2am EST
- Sunday, 12pm – 12am EST
- Day parking is available for $10 per day at Dover International Speedway from 9am – 2am daily. Overnight Parking is available starting at $40. More information on Overnight Parking is available HERE.
- All times are subject to change.
For general information, please see our full list of the most FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.